Job Title: DMPK Project Lead
Location: New York City Metropolitan Area, USA
Our client is a heavily-funded biotech based on the East Coast. They are focused on developing ground-breaking novel small molecule therapies for a range of therapeutic area including GI and Neurological disorders.
They are looking for an experienced DMPK Project Leader to join their team. The title and seniority is flexible to meet candidates experience level.
- Serve as the DMPK expert on project teams, both internally and externally.
- Mentor junior scientists on LC-MS/MS and ADME assays.
- Responsible for the assessment of new ideas, refining DMPK aspects of preclinical candidates and driving selection of clinical candidates.
- Collaborate in a matrix-team environment with other departments such as pharmacology, chemistry, toxicology and clinical teams.
- Prepare preclinical DMPK reports and contribute to regulatory documents (including INDs, annual reports and IB’s).
- Collaborate with project teams and senior management to provide strategic guidance including the impact of DMPK results on the clinical and regulatory strategy.
- PhD (or equivalent industrial experience) and >3 years industrial experience focused on DMPK.
- Strong understanding of LC-MS(/MS).
- Broad understanding of a range of DMPK concepts and other relevant areas such as transporters, PK, biotransformation and analytical sciences.
- Relevant project representative experience including experience in human PK, dose predictions and PK/PD models.
Apply now to learn more!
If you want to apply, fill in the form below or alternatively, send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org