Job Title: Recruitment Consultant (Remote)
Location: United Kingdom (Remote)
Industry: Executive Search
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant, who is now looking for a rewarding role in recruitment that values autonomy and professional growth? Tired of the office politics? Tired of being pinned to the desk for 10 hours a day? New Era Executive Search is actively looking to speak with people exactly like you! This role is designed for individuals keen on shaping their own recruitment journey, and building their own desk, within a structured remote framework.
New Era Executive Search was set up in 2020, post-COVID. The two Directors both started their recruitment careers in 2012, and leading up to 2020, had both grown their own recruitment companies to 25+ consultants, each. Over the last 3 years, they have spent time researching what recruitment professionals actually want out of their jobs, and careers (funnily enough, it’s not endless spreadsheets and KPIs). And now, New Era is ready to build a team of motivated recruitment professionals who can thrive in an environment that focuses on development & honest rewards.
As a Recruitment Consultant at New Era Executive Search:
- You will source and engage with potential candidates for diverse global roles.
- Develop and implement business growth strategies tailored to your unique vision.
- Forge and nurture client relationships, ensuring their recruitment needs are met.
- Your role is a 360 position. You’ll have the autonomy to oversee the end-to-end recruitment process, from candidate identification to successful placement with your clients.
Crucially, you will have the autonomy to manage your own desk, essentially managing your own business segment, with the backing and support of our experienced Directors when needed.
Ideal Candidate Profile
We are keen to speak with:
- Recruitment Professionals who show initiative, setting and achieving their own ambitious targets.
- Strategic thinkers committed to continuous learning and professional self-development.
- Individuals who prioritise autonomy, like to have their own space to work, and who are strong independent decision-makers.
- People who have a genuine aspiration to be in control of the growth of their own career within Recruitment.
- Proactively identify suitable candidates for a diverse range of roles.
- Develop and expand business opportunities through innovative business development & marketing campaigns.
- Conduct thorough phone and video interviews with prospective candidates, and host regular calls with your clients.
- Provide data-driven insights and strategic recommendations for your clients’ hiring agendas.
Why New Era Executive Search?
- Work Autonomy: Operate in a fully remote capacity, ensuring work-life balance and flexibility.
- Control Over Targets: You have the prerogative to set and manage your targets, offering flexibility in execution.
- Mentorship: Benefit from the experience of our Directors, each with over a decade of industry experience.
- Rewarding Compensation: Competitive, uncapped commission structure to reward your hard work.
- Balanced Support System: Whilst we are big advocates of independent work and initiative, our team is always available for support, guidance, and collaboration when you need it.
If you're a goal-oriented individual, driven by professional growth and autonomy within the Recruitment industry, we want to speak with you. Apply today and let’s get to know each other.
If you want to apply, fill in the form below or alternatively, send an email directly to email@example.com