Job Title: Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis (LC-MS/MS)
Location: Boston, MA - USA
Industry: Contract Research & Manufacturing
Our client is a Bioanalytical & Biomarker services focused CRO company, providing comprehensive GLP/GCP compliant development services from early discovery support through product registration and more. This particular CRO offers both small & large molecule Bioanalytical services.
The position is to be a Senior Scientist in the BioPharma team (with a focus on LC-MS/MS).
- Design and execute projects, including sample preparation, method development, troubleshooting, data analysis, and reporting.
- Apply scientific principles to assess data integrity and troubleshoot scientific studies.
- Innovate and introduce new techniques to improve operational capability and quality.
- Provide technical problem-solving assistance using advanced scientific principles and equipment.
- Assist in directing experiments, evaluating outcomes, and recommending actions.
- Lead scientific activities, design experiments, and provide training to junior staff.
- Participate in client meetings and audits.
- Set up and configure instruments for LCMS methods.
- Prepare data summaries for senior scientists.
- Bachelor's degree + 5 years of LC-MS/MS experience OR
- Master's degree + 4 years of LC-MS/MS experience OR
- PhD + 3 years of LC-MS/MS experience.
- Experience in CRO industry, working with large or small molecule LC-MS/MS, proteomics, or protein characterization.
- Proficiency in bioanalytical sample preparation, quantitative LC-MS/MS, and multi-dimensional chromatography.
- Preferred experience with proteins, peptides, small molecule biomarkers, and specialized chromatography techniques.
Apply now to learn more!
If you want to apply, fill in the form below or alternatively, send an email directly to email@example.com